Medical receptionist/ Surgical assistant
Dr Julie Wesley
Health Professionals and Support Services Award 2010
Mondays 1.30 to 5.30, Thursday 2.30-5.30 and other days as required
265 North East Road, Hampstead Gardens Adelaide SA 5086
Busy specialist practice requires reliable and energetic person for a casual position 1-2 days a week with possible increase in hours for suitable person
to cover staff holidays.
The successful applicant is required to have:
- a professional telephone manner and personal presentation
- advanced skills in Word and Excel
- minimum typing speed 50 wpm
- high level of output and attention to detail
- sound organisational skills including time management
- current driver's licence
Tasks include scanning, filing and reception duties. Other tasks may include setting up surgical trays and preparing instruments for sterilization.
On the job training is provided and continuing employment will be dependent on satisfactory police check.
Qualification / Experience Requirements
Driver's licence essential