Do you want:
- The opportunity to learn an incredible technique to work with people with special needs, as well as become happier and more confident in your own life?
- A unique and invaluable personal development and mentoring experience?
- To develop practical skills, build your resume and learn to be able to handle any situation with ease?
- To be a part of a team working towards a meaningful aim?
Are you interested in:
- Community services
- Disability services
Elli's Son-Rise is looking for reliable volunteers that are eager to learn and be a part of a small but growing group of volunteers. You will need to be:
- Willing to push yourself outside your comfort zone
- Excited about exploring your own discomforts, judgements and dreams in order to be a more present, effective play therapist (and happier person!)
- Interested in learning how to use play therapy (games, fun and silliness) to create meaningful relationships with others
- Energetic with a positive outlook on life, excited by learning new things and working as a part of a team
No previous experience required, and extensive training is provided
If this sounds like you and you're ready to be a part of a life-changing experience, please get in touch! Please visithttp://autismleap.com for more details and to submit an expression of interest